Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful blossoms over bundles

The crabapple trees are in bloom right now. At a property I drive by every school day on my way to Newton, a tree is blooming the most wonderful shade of pink.
This is one of those places where years have gone by and the same dumped stuff remains on the property. 

 If you check out this post of Dec. 9  and Jan. 4 you'll see these familiar bundles.

And the mattress that has been here since at least 2009.

This time of year the crabapple tree blossoms are just fantastic.



Don't want to focus too much on the garbage here.

I'm trying to focus on the fact that I get to enjoy the beautiful color each day the blossoms last.

I try to retain hope these trees will remain for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...