Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec. 17 - I went for a walk today...


Streetside still life. Clockwise from the right, traffic thingy, metal bucket, bit of sign, white plastic bag, drink can. All probably recyclable.

I walked past the school. It's early Saturday morning and it's deserted. Christmas vacation has started so next week I'll be busy having fun with my daughter. 


I wish that the school had left their grounds clean so when we go over to play I didn't have to pick it up. 

They must have had a good time at their class Christmas parties. This fruit tray container was deposited over the fence into the bushes just steps outside the school grounds.

Followed closely by this. . .

and this...

The park is really pretty today. The parks department or someone picked up the garbage I photographed. Thank you.


Badly done graffiti again.  I wonder if the city considers this the park's jurisdiction. It is after all their outer fence. I've observed that it's really hard to graffiti shrubbery, perhaps there should be more greenery and less fences.
Festive snowmen.


New construction waste. It looks like a bomb went off in the pile. I'm not sure what happened. It was piled up last week.

A different kind of litter. Much more insidious.

But almost beautiful in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...